What information do we collect?
You may visit our website or use our mobile apps anonymously. If Location Services are enabled on your device, we may use your location to help you search for nearby listings. If you do not want this assistance, you can disable Location Services on your device.
When registering on our site or filling out a form, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address or phone number. You will be contacted in response to any information you request, but you may prevent your contact information from being automatically saved for future contacts by checking the appropriate box.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs).
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you).
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs).
- To process transactions. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the product or service requested.
- To send periodic emails, either at your request (e.g., notifications of new listings that match your search criteria) or of a marketing nature, either of which you may opt-out from receiving at any time.
Any email address you provide may be used to send you information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser (if you allow) that enables the site’s or service provider’s systems to recognize your browser, and capture and remember certain information.
You may disable your browser’s ability to save cookies at any time, usually from within the browser’s privacy or security preferences. You may also remove cookies already saved to your hard drive..
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in conducting our business or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential and not use it for any other purpose beyond these. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
We will retain your data for as long as needed or permitted in light of the purpose(s) for which it was obtained and consistent with applicable law. The criteria used to determine our retention periods include: (i) the length of time we have an ongoing relationship with you and provide the Service to you; (ii) whether there is a legal obligation to which we are subject; or (iii) whether retention is legally advisable (for example, in regard to applicable statutes of limitations, litigation or regulatory investigations).
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Questions or Revoking Consent
If you have previously registered on our website and wish to un-register contact us here.
Updates and Effective Date